Hearing Loss Symptoms
Warning Signs of
If you have experienced 2 or more of these symptoms you qualify for a thorough hearing test
- People seem to mumble more frequently
- You hear but have trouble understanding
- You often ask people to repeat what they have said
- You find telephone conversation increasingly difficult
- Your family complains that you play the TV or radio too loudly
- You no longer hear normal household sounds such as the dripping of a faucet or the ringing of a doorbell
- You have trouble hearing when your back is turned to the speaker
- You have been told that you speak too loudly
- You experience ringing in your ears
- You have difficulty understanding when in a large group or crowd
Find out if you have a hearing loss
Schedule a free hearing test
How Does Hearing Loss Occur?
Meet with a hearing care professional today to learn more and receive a free hearing test.
Over 40 million Americans suffer from hearing loss — that’s one out of every ten. If you’re thinking you might have a hearing issue, there’s a fair chance you do. Hearing loss can affect anyone at any age. The onset of hearing loss can occur as we grow older. This can be gradual and undetectable and only a hearing test by a hearing care professional will tell you for sure.